2021 CSA BOXES
Times change and so does the farm. For years, all of our produce has been restaurant bound, but with the increased excitement around backyard growing and home cooking, we decided it is time for us to offer produce directly to you – our neighbors.
- Vancouver, NE PDX and SE PDX locations
CHOOSE YOUR BOX
LARGE BOX $50
MEDIUM BOX $35
CUSTOM WEEKLY BOXES
Our Farm in Numbers
pounds of food produced
local restaurant partners
heirloom varieties offered
years of loving growing for you
Thank you for supporting small farms and biodiversity to ensure the continued preservation of many cuturally important heirloom varieties!
Why You’ll Love the Seedhouse
There is never been a better time to eat local. Our vegetables have remarkable flavors and unbelievable heirloom stories. Supporting our farm also means supporting the many years of important seed saving and biodiversity that not many other farms have.
- Unique new varieties
- Weekly Recipes
- Reslient farming techniques
- Organic growing methods
- Local pick up options
“Love the flexibility”
- Wenk’s YellowThree-inch long wax peppers with nice thick walls, they ripen from yellow to bright orange then red. Grown by the late Eris Wenk, one of the last large truck farmers in Albuquerque’s South Valley. A great variety for canning and …
- CaribeCollected from the Native Seed Search in Arizona. The Caribe is a Native chile of Southern Chihuahua, Mexico. They ripen from green to red and have a super strong heat extremely hot like a habanero. Associated with Tarahumara and Tepehuan …
- Yellow Jimmy NardelloA stunning find in the fields at Gales Meadow Farm in Forest Grove, Oregon. A yellow version of the amazing Italian Jimmy Nardello frying peppers. These pack pack flavor into next week! We used these to balance rich deep the …